BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Kori

So, usually we go off and do something on facebook. Sometimes it involves blasts from the past such as:


Which was for your birthday last year, or, my personal favorite, when two years ago I made you an album on facebook in which the following pictures existed:


But through thick and thin (The font is now TARDIS blue!) we've always had a great time on both of our birthdays. And now that we're caught up with DW, you'll get to meet some pretty great people. I don't even want to post their pictures, but LOST is going to be amazing, and you're going to love it.

As for your actual birthday present, I'm still working on that. I'm writing you something. Something absolutely epic. And you'll love it so much, but it's going to take some time to get to you (Much like my video for The Week of Bookish Rain, eh?) so for now, you can be content with this little blog post. :D

Happy Birthday Kori!
-Siobhan

0 comments: