BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 4, 2010

They Drag me to the Hospital and Say I have gone Deaf, But I heard Everything they said; it's Just I had no Interest

I think I've figured out posting from my phone. Yay. Although I hate this little keyboard, so I'll keep this short. But short for me is a novel, and you know this.

About the title. Lyric from "This is a flag. There is no wind." By LC!
The beginning of that song just has them yelling, "CAN WE ALL PLEASE JUST CALM THE F*CK DOWN"
You know that I'd love a song that started out like that.
But I like the title lyric a lot more.
You know me well enough to sort of understand why, and how it applies to my life in general.
I'm enthusiastic and passionate as hell, but I can't put my energy toward something I don't care about, and I usually don't even try to care about it. Bad. But good that my crazy energy goes toward useful things. I just get discouraged really quickly.

My day went from okay, to suckish, to okay, to suckish, to hilarious, to ok, and to blah.

But 5 things that happened today:

5) I think I'm really going to love my stagecraft class. I'm pumped.
4) We're watching freedom writers in FEA. Love it.
3) We went through a yearbook from arlington in the 20s in history. It was awesome.
2) Some kids were snooping on our president's admin account during robotics while he was out of the room, and we found some MSPaint pic of a penguin he made. I haven't laughed and wtf'ed so much in a long time. There's a pic on fb if you wanna see.
1) I LEFT MY CUBE AT ROBOTICS!!! :( but the other freshman programmer is going to babysit it for me.

I liked your economics lesson.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

0 comments: