BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 13, 2010

We Have to Take the Car 'Cause the Bike's on Fire. We Cannot Trust Your Friends for they were Born Liars

:D



So today, I'm just writing for the sake of writing. I've got nothing interesting woth saying.



HAI SIOBHAN, I CAN TELL YOU'RE CREEPING ON MY PROGRESS!!!



:D

:D



mmkay.

Why the eff are you listening to Black Eyed Peas? Really.

I told you to listen to LC!

blahh.



So, I've decided that I'm going to have a good day.

_____________________
A few hours later:
I'm now home from ROBOTICS.
it was fun
I used a soddering iron.
I didn't die.
Kori Win.

New list theme:
5 Things that are within arm's reach RIGHT NOW:
5) My cellphone
4) My flowers
3) A bowl of corn
2) A snuggie (OMGWTBBQ)
1) A bag of powdered sugar.



0 comments: