BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 28, 2010

NEW YORK CITY

Prologue:

Yeah, I did some exciting stuff last weekend too. It was very, very cool beans. I quite enjoyed myself. We went for three days, so I'm going to do five parts, six including this one, but they'll be kind of few and far between, because I'm also trying to finish a project... It was the kids in choir, orchestra and band, and a few of the piano kids were thrown in there too. Lots of fun. We competed. So, I'm going to give you a quick little character diagramy thing too. Just for fun. :D

Room-mates:
Emmaline (Emmie)
-Friend of mine
-In Madrigals with me (Will be referred to as Mads)

Libby
-She's cool.
-In band

Katie
-In mads and orchestra
-Pee-your-pants-funny.

Those are just my room-mates. Room 313 FTW!

Room 311 (our adjoined room)
Nicole
-Had some problems with her earlier in the year, but we're friends now.
-In band

Megan
-In band
-Funny as hell

Grace and the other girl that I don't talk to... Yeah... Um... Don't remember her name, but I don't really talk to them that much, so... yeah. Lmao.

Bus People
Jack
-My best friend
-Cool guy. :D

Bri and Lauren
-In Mads with me
-They're cool

Gabe
-Funny guy.
-Not annoying at all.

Chaperones
-Mrs. Riley (My chaperone, but we were combined with Mr. Riley's group too.)
-Mr. Riley (Band teacher. Emmie and Jack's dad)
-Miss Russell (Mads teacher. Love her.)
-Mrs. McKenzie (Piano teacher, but she's sooooo funny.)

There were more, but I'll explain them as I go if necessary.

0 comments: